Leave a Legacy
You can combine your philanthropic and financial goals through careful planning of a bequest in your own will. Whatever your circumstances, age, or health, a bequest can be made that will benefit PCFSA service recipients in the future. Bequests are a way that individuals in our community can leave a legacy in their name or the names of loved ones and have a substantial impact for children and families, now and in the future.
Contact your lawyer to set up a legacy and feel free to contact PCFSA directly for any details you require.
Options for Business
Pacific Centre Family Services provides charitable tax receipts for most donations. We also work with local, regional and large companies to create sponsorship, donation and naming opportunities that meet the needs of business owners and managers.
Here are some ways that PCFSA can receive donations and sponsorships:
- Advertise your company as a proud supporter of Pacific Centre Family Services, along with PCFSA’s logo and your own. This advertising may be print, radio, TV, websites, or on vehicles or other mediums your company uses most effectively. This is often a fully tax-deductible advertising expense.
- Pay for PCFSA’s advertising needs throughout the year, with your company logo included. This will largely be in print mediums, but may also extend to radio, TV and social media/website. This is also a fully deductible expense.
- Provide funding for a room or feature of the new building, with your company name featured there and on our website. This can be a fully deductible promotional expense.
- Support costs such as janitorial, utilities or childcare can also be funded and acknowledged. Naming is a fully deductible promotion expense. Other support costs can be acknowledged publicly and are also seen as promotion for your company and can be deducted in the same way.
- Donate goods in kind (building materials, insurance, furniture, equipment) and receive a tax creditable receipt for its value.
- Donate any amount of cash over a period of 1-3 years and receive a tax creditable receipt.
Sponsorship and donation arrangements can be customized to your needs and receipted for tax purposes. Please call 250-478-8357 to discuss what works for you.
We look forward to helping you support the health and wellbeing of children and families in our community.